Friday, December 15, 2017

The #FridayReads Review (12/15/17)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Honor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1)
Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre (ARC)
This sounded right up my alley, and it turned out to be true! Really enjoying this teen sci-fi about suspicious sentient spaceships and the tough girl who gets mixed up with them.


>> JUST FINISHED <<
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas (PBK)
4 Stars. A fun and relaxed read with a relatable and realistic story and characters. Bonus: it takes place Cmas Eve, so I highly recommend it right now! Review to come.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
Love, Life, and the List
Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West (ARC)
The ARC keeps tricking me with its 2018 release date, but this releases in just a few weeks so it's top of my TBR pile!


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I loved Top Ten Clues! It was super cute, and I totally forgot it's a fun Christmas-y read.

    ReplyDelete