Friday, October 20, 2017

Nanowrimo 2017


It's that time of year again!

Although most years I typically say I won't participate in National Novel Writing Month (Nanowrimo) and then reluctantly do, this year I've been completely on board for months now! I'll be assisting my local library in launching their Nanowrimo Young Writers Program, and this November plan to start writing the first book in a new sci-fi serial series whose main character I am completely potty about. In general though I've been itching to write and this is the perfect excuse to finally throw myself into it without feeling [too] guilty about neglecting life and blogging.

So heads up, dear followers: as I plot and plan for Nanowrimo this month and then furiously write the next, posts will be spotty as I have less time to read and work on reviews. I'll see if I can't try to schedule some giveaways though, to hold you over until December. ;)

Are you participating in Nanowrimo? Find me here!


No comments:

Post a Comment