Friday, August 4, 2017

The #FridayReads Review (8/4/17)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)
A Shadow Bright & Burning by Jessica Cluess (ARC)
Slow novel reading week so I haven't made much progress on this re-read, but I plan to buckle down and power through a lot of it this weekend!


>> JUST FINISHED <<
The Seven Deadly Sins 20 (Seven Deadly Sins, The)
The Seven Deadly Sins vols. 18-20 by Nakaba Suzuki (PBK)
3 Stars. Caught up several volumes and despite the now dozens of regular characters (some of which I struggle to remember) I'm still engaged enough to continue the series until further notice. What can I say, there are a few main characters that are just that good.


>> [POSSIBLY] READING NEXT <<
(subject to change with my ever-shifting reading whims)
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, #2)
A Poison Dark & Drowning by Jessica Cluess (ARC)
I'm really looking forward to continuing this magical series next week!


So what are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I really need to read A Shadow Bright and Burning so I can start A Poison Dark and Drowning as well!
    I'm personally trying to finish The Girl with the Red Balloon so I can start There's Someone in your House :)
    Good luck with your reading Skye <3

    ReplyDelete