Friday, July 21, 2017

The #FridayReads Review (7/21/17)



Welcome to The #FridayReads Review, a regular Friday segment where I share what I've been reading the past week, and what I'm planning to read next! Want to join the Friday fun? Post your own #FridayReads Review and leave the link in the Comments below, or just Comment with what you've been reading!


>> CURRENTLY READING <<
Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1)
Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray (ARC)
Was seriously craving sci-fi so I finally picked this up! About 70% through - really enjoying Noemi and Abel's interaction, and exploring the different worlds. Their decisions don't always seem quite logical enough for Abel's intelligence, but otherwise it's an entertaining read.


>> READING NEXT <<
The Last Magician
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (ARC)
Set this aside to indulge in my sci-fi craving so I'll be returning to it afterwards.


So what are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment